my dogs and other corgi reblogs.
• If you see your corgi here and you'd like me to take the photo down just let me know and I'll get to it as soon as possible.
• If you want credit for a photo you took and I forgot to credit you (or more likely I didn't know who to credit, or just reblogged from someone else) let me know and I'll credit you properly :)
• And feel free to submit pics of your corgi, the more the merrier!
This blog regularly features pictures of Chuck and Penny.
• Chuck is a 5 year old red and white Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He likes to consider himself upper management, but he's pretty "go with the flow" most of the time. He is very loyal and is the more outgoing and laid-back half of our corgi duo.
• Penny is a 3 1/2 year old redheaded tricolor Pembroke Welsh Corgi with heterochromia iridum (she has one blue eye and one brown eye), a throwback trait from the days when Cardigan and Pembroke Welsh Corgis were considered the same breed. She has recently decided that she is the is alpha, I don't really know when exactly this change took place, or why lol.
corgiscorgiscorgis is not my personal tumblr, it's all corgis, all the time!
This was about a second before I got a slobbery kiss in the face lol